Work for us
HOUSING SUPPORT MANAGERS
Scottish Veterans’ Residences (SVR), Scotland’s oldest military charity, has an array of resources at its disposal to support former Armed Forces and Merchant Navy personnel, who are homeless, at risk of homelessness, or who otherwise need housing support. We seek to maximise their independence and provide support to move on to appropriate, permanent accommodation wherever possible.
We are seeking two Housing Support Managers to lead two of our three core Residences. These roles are pivotal in delivering our service and as such, represent a fantastic career opportunity for the successful candidates.
- Dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic, you will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of a stand alone Housing Support Service, in conjunction with our Head Office team. You will lead the development and implementation of our Vision and Mission, applying our Values to deliver the safety, health, comfort, and welfare of residents in line with the Care Inspectorate’s Health and Social Care Standards.
- With previous experience of leading and managing teams you will be dedicated to tenancy sustainment and the wellbeing of residents. We expect that you will have significant experience of leading and managing teams within a Housing Support Service or Social Care setting. Professionally qualified and registered, you will hold SVQ Social Services & Healthcare SCQF Level 9 and SVQ Care Services Leadership & Management SCQF level 10; or equivalent that qualifies you to manage a Housing Support Service. You will also have an excellent understanding of the supported housing sector and be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering high quality services. You are reliable, consistent, focused, and flexible in both your outlook and approach.
- In return, we offer an excellent remuneration package within the range £38k – £42k per annum dependent on experience, plus additional benefits, and pension, with 35 days annual holiday.
- We have a vacancy at our Bellrock Close Residence, located in Cranhill, Glasgow, and at our Rosendael Residence, located in Broughty Ferry, Dundee. If you are interested in leading our friendly and professional Teams in either of these services, please read the Job Descriptions and submit your CV, together with a covering letter, clearly stating for which appointment(s) you are applying to: email@example.com
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2021.