Vacancies at Scottish Veterans Residences and Scottish Veterans Housing Association are shown below.
We are looking to recruit to our casual staff bank, positions include:
- Housing Support Officer
- Housing Assistant
- Concierge (both day & waking night)
Based on £9.00 per hour
Whitefoord House, Edinburgh
Recruitment for these positions is ongoing
The post holder will work as part of the team ensuring that all services are delivered flexibly innovatively and in a responsible manner. The primary focus of this post is to contribute and develop the provision of services within Whitefoord House. The aim is also to promote the independence, welfare and dignity of the residents.
The post holder will deliver care and support to residents in Whitefoord House to ensure that residents are supported to maintain independent tenancies by providing a warm, friendly and safe environment. They will directly support residents in their homes by providing individual advice, practical assistance, and emotional care.
- Plan, implement and oversee individual residents’ care plans and contribute to ongoing monitoring and review processes.
- Assist and encourage residents to live independently as far as possible.
- Provide assistance and advice in relation to housing benefits and rent.
- Promote a good community spirit and tenant involvement in the management of the complex.
NB This role involves working day shifts, back shifts, weekends and the post holder may be asked to cover a waking night.
Hours are not guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required. Applications will be processed as they are submitted.
To apply, please send a completed application form to Kirsty Smeaton-Brown via Kirsty@svronline.org.