donate now

Veterans Housing Portal

Picture of veteran

If you are a veteran and are worried about becoming homeless or need housing advice there are many places to go for help.

The Scottish Government has a comprehensive guide to housing for the armed forces and ex-service personnel.  Click here to see it. 

Links for general advice on housing and homelessness are below: 

SSAFA offer advice and assistance to ex-Service people and their families.

Service Personnel and Veterans Agency
Advice on pay, pensions, compensation payments, records of service and medal entitlement.

Joint Service Housing Advice Office
The role of the JSHAO is to provide civilian Housing Information, Advice and, where possible, Placement to Service Persons and their dependants and to Ex-Service personnel still occupying Service Accommodation.

Shelter Scotland
Housing and Homelessness advice.

Veterans Aid
Homeless in London? Contact Veterans AId. 



For information on accommodation with SVHA click here

For information onother veterans organisations that provide accommodation click here

For information on other housing associations click here

For links to council housing in Scotland click here

For links to Scottish Government resources on housing click here




SVR Managers Address Parliamentary Working Group

  Two senior staff from Scottish Veterans Residences will address the Cross Party Working Group on Armed ...more

Defence Secretary Visits Bellrock Close

The Rt Hon Phil Hammond MP, Secretary of State for Defence visited our Bellrock Close Development ...more

Scaffolding Coming Down at Bellrock Close

We are excited to see the supported accommodation block emerging from the scaffolding at Bellrock Close. ...more

picture gallery virtual tours history archive